Foreclosure Defense –
Miami, Florida Foreclosure Defense Attorney / Defense Lawyer
Many homeowners are not aware that there are usually several defenses that can be asserted on their behalf in every foreclosure action. These defenses usually have something to do with the conduct of your loan officer, items not properly disclosed and regulatory requirements that the lender has not complied with. Our firm will conduct an in depth analysis of your case and assert all relevant defenses to fight your foreclosure. Some of the options available to you are:
- Loan Modification
- Stipulated Foreclosure with no deficiency
- Short Sale
- Deed in lieu of Foreclosure
- Filing Bankruptcy
Depending on your situation, these options can either keep you in your home, or allow you to move on in a way that is most financially beneficial to you. Our experienced Foreclosure Attorneys can guide you through the entire Foreclosure Process, assisting with:
- Examining relevant legal documents such as the terms and conditions of your Loan Documents.
- Communicating directly with your lender’s legal department.
- Negotiating with your lender to Modify Your Mortgage, if desired.
- Defending your foreclosure by asserting all applicable defenses.
- Negotiating a deed in lieu of foreclosure, if needed.
- Helping you file for Bankruptcy, if needed.
We will discuss all your options, and aggressively pursue a strategy that works best for your situation.
You have only 20 days to answer a foreclosure lawsuit after you have been served. If you have been served, you should contact a Foreclosure Attorney immediately to find out what your options are, and what actions you need to take right away. Having the right Foreclosure Information can oftentimes make the difference between saving your home or not. In many cases, we can help you stay in your home. And when staying in your house is not your best option, we can help you move on from your foreclosure in the best way possible and help you rebuild your life.
If you are in the process of foreclosure, facing foreclosure soon, or would simply like more Foreclosure Information, please contact our Miami, Florida foreclosure defense attorney / defense lawyer for a free consultation to learn what options are available to you.